Monday 21 June 2021

Vinegar and salt, not bleedin' "pepper"



La Grande Bellezza (colonna sonora) - "I Lie" [The Great Beauty]


 



Now, this is the beginning of a long long .....


somethin'


But indeed I think that is perhaps the perfect example of how difficult it is when we do not have, a lifetime.....

To understand lexicon, and even the 'other's' language.... not that lexicon is shared much these days.


I know what mine own language is. It was always the same. 


But only this morning at dawn





Oh hell!

Non melodramatic "oh hell".


There is a note in my little fancy sexy guy filofax picked out of some gutter so many years ago, " all life is is having time to enjoy the shivers down that spine into the gut..."





But I don't know....
Meaning weird old Google still cannot search its own videos and find the match.
....Matches...

And perfection requires perfect sound which is on this one not so sure about the last


Which really does sum it up.
Now I am writing 'for' someone I shall probably never see again. But you cannot get much more 'Lowlands' than a certain little country. That begins with B. And I like the Highlands.
But I like the Dawntime too.