Sunday 20 June 2021

two for the price of one

 Well I did not even know. Until I did.

Now, well, this... 'this'... it is not just this, that is the thing.


I have a few online sketchbooks. Or I did; then began a few new causes the last two years, and it became a few more online sketches. But they are all, for years part of a whole - even if the parts never meet. 


I wonder if any one person will ever peruse all parts?


Anyway to start at the end.

This is the end.

DM674032

   20 june dm674032


And this is  the begging - not really, i am busy from dawn and rarely have time to even brush my hair once at ...it...

video 133603

20 june 133603


and then fast forward down the day a bit


photos to come
















And the beggining, that will take a while.

But in fact all that I really care about is that both my end and begging, are the same. Constant. Centered and at peace.


And then yesterday there was a new beginning. A proof. All was always good. And worked. Even if it did not.


Now in short if anyone wishes to browse, scan ("don't!"), meander through a few sites and pages and audio clips and video nasties, you better put some soulful music on or if we musta  bit of Bob. Even if joan was always his superior. Poetical sublime music. With words. With that timeless job in hand - somehow saying something vaguely listenable to, over time, about this human condition. That may resonate - yuck trendy word, just work.... somehow add to your overall day. And next week too.


And the most important thing of all, being all constant: I do not open a laptop at night. Dawn, 05:15 BST or UTC + 1 is it ? ...i am at my best, always, constantly. And am only in my little van listening to wireless 4 same ole same ol on housing ...and machine open, as i have been putting off the real start all day. As I have been centered and at total peace. Gosh sounds like i have a disorder of must-be-thought-centered-and-at-peace....

This we shall return to; the biggest laugh of the day is his pesky email. Some folk do not get it: "I am beyond caring what on earth someone may have written about me online! I do not brose myself online because...i now what i do... DO is the really rather key word.... plus i am a Voltairean...long long pondered but 'I will die for your right to talk nonsense' is an absolute....  though was caught out in a funny way a few weeks ago and will always share with the world my failings.... but please ....furthermore Rubicons are wonderful - it's timely...i needed a reason not to ever go there again ever.... faits accomplis are the key to perfect zenny peaceful centredness..." 


Anyway what with half a dozen online pages of words and waffle developing the last year I have lost track pf the settings: is this set to show time in UK or yankyland? Its late. For me way past my bedtime, unless...one has had a lovely perfect hour long siesta in which case like all those splendid Europeans you et TWO new dawns...