Friday 16 September 2022

actual 'nature cure'

 


Tough my films of the rat invasion five years ago - where they, starving after an ultra  warm November  which enabled them to have a late extra generation of breeding like rabbits, but the young coming of age in December, nothing to eat... they ate EVERYTHING including things that according to old wives tails were there enemy for life - they ate my newly refurbished ferret cages...and tried to eat the ferrets too


this reminding one - no matter how hard we try to vanquish nature...she comes back and bites us on our bums...and thus dont EVER take oneself seriously

the CURE to being human


its the films...i must one day share cos they made me laugh

at myself


what Richard Maybe of course was unable to do...and thus his cure as fake as the potions the Waitrose Bags sell...to afford ever bigger Waitrose Bags..


Nope... spending whole two months renovating so so carefully and diligently the ferret cages five years ago and then the creature who it is impossible they will be even within 50 yards of said creatures, according to all lore... eating my hard work to get in  and eat the ferrits..

reminds us we are never ever in control...


so just

be

which i is all the cure you ever need

as the lovely litte sticky things every day remind me..i no idea where i picked this up..or what it is to remind me of

or maybe i do