Thursday 3 November 2022

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I SAID IN THE LAST 3 YEARS TO INCOMER HOUSEBUYERS.. .."YAWN...YOU AND YER FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.."

 



ZIAUL

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfsfbf4BBaF/


TO ZIAUL

ruralralph's profile picture

Sir, I live in England, unfortunately, and in a region of much 'art', including photography.

In my opinion much Western art is cynical decadent dilettante, effete...acedia rules our societies.

I walked past your photograph today in Ludlow Assembly rooms, and was immediately mesmerised. I have stood in front of your girl for hours today. Almost weeping but also celebrating at last the power of art. I am an expert photographer, and my parents even knew E Chambre Hardman a very famous photographer.
I congratulate you on an image so mesmerising. No photograph has affected my soul for years. This does. It is extraordinary. Good luck with your career!!